Monday, August 9, 2010

What a year!


Well Rylee is almost 13 months! I can't believe it, she can do so many things, she takes steps without falling, she babbles and I know she is saying "hi", "dada", and probably many more things if I only understood gibberish! She is such a sweet baby, (do I have to call her a toddler now?) she has such a fun personality and she is very loving. She has gotten so loving towards her daddy which is so neat to see. It's been so much fun watching her this past year. I can't even describe how much I love her.
She has been sleeping through the night since she was 11 weeks old (thank you baby-wise) she is into anything and everything, she loves to eat and will try anything, she started out in the 95th percentile for height and weight but she is now she is in the 50th percentile. She has been learning sign language so far she can say "more", "eat", and "all done". She picks things up quickly sometimes she only has to see something once or twice before she mimics it, we have to be careful because she is always watching!

I find it interesting to look at pictures of Rylee right after she was born and compare them to what she look like now, such a huge difference, she looks like a different baby.


I have to say this has been the best year of my life, thank you God for making me a mamma! I love you Rylee!

No comments:

Post a Comment