Thursday, August 12, 2010

One of my new passions!

So I've been exploring the vast new world that has been opened up to me since having a baby!  Do you want to know what it is?  It's cloth diapering!  I really enjoy it, at first I have to say I was scared, I didn't know how I would react to the poop, and the laundry, but I have to say those are now non-issues.  In fact I now look forward to diaper laundry day because I get to use this great smelling fun laundry soap called Rockin Green.  Yes poop is gross but she only poops once a day, and for the most part it just flops into the toilet so its easy, and Bobby is going to make me a diaper sprayer which is just a kitchen sink sprayer thingy hooked up to the toilet and you use it to spray the poops off the diaper into the toilet.  I also love how her little tushie looks in a cloth diaper, and they have so many styles!
These ones are the cutest ones we have!  What?  You expected rubber pants and square cotton cloths with nasty pins?  No no no, the modern world has figured out a much better way, actually several ways, I will be posting more in the future to enlighten you and expressing my opinions on what we use/what works for us.

1 comment:

  1. All the activity I see on your FB is you "liking" diaper- oriented stuff! You are going to save so much money if you two have another baby!

    ReplyDelete