Monday, March 28, 2011

Hayden Joy Hyatt

The newest member of our family is Hayden Joy Hyatt, she will arrive sometime in July.  Rylee will be 2 years old on July 14th.   They will be almost exactly 2 years apart.  At my last doctors visit the doctor said that my belly was measuring 3 weeks ahead, and that the placenta is partially blocking the birth canal.  He didn't seem to worried about the placenta issue because I'm already having a c-section because Rylee was a c-section and V-BAC's aren't really an option in Brownwood.  On the ultra-sound Hayden was measuring right on track for the due date and everything looks good so I'm not really sure what the deal with my belly measuring big is, Hayden is the right size and I haven't gained too much weight.  I know that with Rylee my belly measured big to so it's probably just a me thing and nothing to worry about.








                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment